New Paths Compendium Now Available
The first big Kobold release of 2014 is here in print and PDF! And if you’re a Pathfinder Roleplaying Game player — and c’mon, if you’re reading this there’s like an 85% chance you are — you’re going to want to pick this up.
The New Paths Compendium offer tons of new options to create your new favorite PC. You’ll find 7 new and expanded classes from level 1 through 20—plus enough new feats, spells, archetypes, and resources to build and play a character that your group will talk about for years to come.
The book includes:
- 28 new archetypes for monks, ninjas, gunslingers, barbarians, fighters, clerics, and 7 Compendium classes
- 7 tracking sheets for animal companions, favored enemies, prepared spells, summoned monsters and more
- 20 new spells for druids, rangers, shaman, and more
- Almost 100 new feats for new and existing classes
The seven Compendium classes each brings something new to Pathfinder:
- The spell-less ranger, a skilled warrior of the wilderness
- The shaman, with otherworldly new abilities and an animal spirit guide
- The battle scion, a master of sword and spell
- The white necromancer, wielding death magic for the side of Good
- The elven archer, deadly ranged fighter capable of astonishing feats of marksmanship
- The savant, master of all trades (if only for an instant)
- The all-new theurge class, combining arcane and divine power!
Choose your path to a truly unique character!